GAFM ® Global - FAQS - GAFM Accredited Programs Worlwide
Corporate Terms and Discount - Guidelines for GAFM Accredited Training
This Memo of Understanding (MOU) is between the US Certification Board Authority of IBS Board of Standards -
GAFM ® and [Your Company]. Under this MOU, you agree to offer your qualified certification training programs
and promote our certifications where successful graduates of your programs or those who are nominated by your
offices will be granted certifications. You must be a government recognized or accredited educational facility
in your region. GAFM ® & Certification Processing and Rates: Flat: $350 US Dollars per Delegate
per 10+ Batch.
1. Your program conditionally may be an approved, registered and accredited certification provider if you are
accredited and recognized educational provider in your country.
2. You can promote any of our certifications in conjunction with your existing training under our Global
Academy Distribution chain:
3. You will have a Non-Exclusive agreement to promote our certifications within your country according to the
IP rules of GAFM, the GAFM disclaimer, and the laws/ rules where your firm operates.
4. Any and all of your sub-providers or partners in training must also be approved by our US offices.
5. As for the process of certification, you and your offices will become official nominator or approvers of
candidates for certification where delegates nominated in good faith; which may be processed for the
certification after payment and registration as long as the candidate meets the qualifications of the board of
accredited education and exams.
6. Delegates may be awarded a relevant GAFM ® IPMC or IMCB certification after completion of one of your
recognized training courses, exams or demonstration of appropriate experience / education and meeting the
qualifications of the US board of accredited education and exams.
7. Certifications are only issued and awarded by the USA offices, stamped, sealed and signed for authenticity.
8. You send $350, plus $25 (processing fee) US dollars for each certification for batch orders of 10 or more to
be processed and shipped to you for local distribution.
9. Qualified Graduates pay $400 plus $25 (processing fee) US dollars per certification if individually
requested to be sent directly to them.
10. You can charge the applicant up to $100 US dollars for a certification processing and handling fees.
11. Make payments to GAFM , LLC when you request official certifications which will be sent to your offices for
12. Each certification is good for 2 years, where each graduate will receive a membership document and the
specific certification(s) that they have registered and paid for after your nomination and our approval and
13. For additional charges we recommend or furnish expert instructors, customized exams, fresh PowerPoint
slides and training materials for selective executive courses.
14. You can submit each name to an online certification verification system for each person who pays.
15. This agreement is good for 1 year and can be terminated at any time via communication between the parties
unless a future mutual agreement is met.
16. A minimum of 50 certifications must be processed in a year for this agreement to be mutually renewed for
another year for your training company.
17. Intellectual Property (IP) remains property of respective parties
18. Samples of past Marketing Guides can be viewed here GUIDES
19. Copyrighted Guides are available here GUIDES
20. All applicants must be qualified under the GAFM Certification Standards which include the highest LEVEL 2
Accreditation Standards for Courses, Degree and Exams from Government recognized Business and Law Schools.
George Mentz, Esq. has the authority to enhance any terms herein without notice to you.
If this MOU is agreeable to you and your organization sign below and e-mail or fax to Contact or +01
(419) 828-4923, respectively.
Please include contact and website information as you would like it to appear on our GAFM ® websites.
You are required to add a link to GAFM USA www.GAFM.org on your website if you desire to be an affiliate.
Sincerely and Kindest Regards,
Dr. George S. Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM
CEO & General Counsel and Board of Standards USA
International Board of Standards IBS, LLC
*Subject to US laws and conditions of GAFM .
GAFM ® Global Academy ™ General Counsel
Legal Counsel and Compliance Offices United States
Box 293, 1670-F East Cheyenne Mountain Blvd.
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Toll Free USA - 800-568-2698